Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Washington Square


So cover this warm night in a blanket of starlight

It has been a while! Sorry for the delay, just have been busy with the move and the like, everything is settled down now.

So let's see what's new. I am hooked again on CC haha and am having more and more ideas on how to fix Rain, which I find exciting.

I started The Photographer, now called Winter. I am on the third chapter and have been writing everyday for the past week, 8,000 words in. It's weird to write something that hasn't existed in yourself for so long that it has a life of its own. It's kind of freeing to be flying from the seat of my pants haha. I figured this will be my second release and then I will do the Rain sequel.

My editor is about half way through Rain and we have discussed some ideas on where to take the story, there is always promise.

I have a costume convention to go to this weekend
, Cos & Effect, I will be there as Chell from Portal 2, a costume that I managed to throw together in a matter of days last week (what else was I going to do without internet?) So that will be fun, I'm really excited for it.

Our new place is really nice and we have a such a gorgeous view from our deck. It's wonderful to be so close to the ocean.


Well I am off to do some critiquing!

2 comments:

Emily Ward said...

Hey, welcome back! That's an AWESOME view!

I also gave you the Liebster Award on my blog: http://wordsofeward.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-award.html :)

kiranox said...

Oh wow thanks Emily! I will have to check it out and see if I can I think of some good people for the award! I appreciate it :)