Rescue me, I'm dying, pleaseHas it really been a week already? I am just burning through the days it seems. Other than today and Monday I have worked solidly since Friday. Getting used to having a job again is pretty taxing. Imagine that, doing things is hard. But I have very little to complain about, I really do love my new job.
Writing has really ground to a halt. I think I wrote one night this week and it wasn't even much. I need to get back on it, I have been slacking too much. I've been a little scatter brained and scrambling for sleep. I can't turn off the adrenaline lately, I'm going to burn out soon I am pretty sure. If I'm not bleeding then I am not working hard enough.
Josie visited this week and it was great to see her. She spent some time at the shop with me and met my coworkers and all in all it went swimmingly. I miss her. I miss a lot of people. But I guess that's getting a little too personal and melodramatic.
On another note, I don't really have another note. I have to knock out some critiques review the last critiques for Rain. Chapter 23, that's about a third of the way through the book, so that's good. I am still eager to begin the rehaul, of course I say that now. Once I start I am sure I will be pulling my hair out. Writing Rain is so much harder than Winter. Too many roots that have dug themselves in. Winter is still floating, nothing is set in stone.
On a final note, I love Cabin. I was introduced to these guys... about 3 summers ago by a good friend of mine. They are small band from Kentucky that I had never heard of before and are still pretty much unknown. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7YXWbjTHQ You can download pretty much all their music on their site. It's worth checking out. It's some of my favorite writing music.
That's all I got this week. I hope to be more eventful in the weeks to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment