It only hurts when I laughLast night was the release of the first AOSN comic in about 7-8 months, it's been a year since I started the comic, so I am somehwhat anxious to see the response, I'll have to work hard to get back into the groove of things.
In other news things are going well with much of my other art, I am seeing improvements and it's making me feel better, I just need to keep working hard and I know there will be progress. I just feel like time is escaping me, that I should be much better for where I am at in my life. I often forget how young I am in comparison to the artists that I admire, and sometimes I guess I just get ahead of myself. I just really want to be doing this as a living, to be making money off it, but it just hasn't happened yet. I still have so far to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment