Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She Is Love

When all my thoughts are Passion and the dreams are my delight
I have been hiding out a bit recently, dealing with a lot of personal things and trying to get my life back on track, and so far so good. I have met a new friend and a fellow artist recently that has inspired me a great deal and has driven me to work harder since I have been somewhat letting myself slide in the past little while as I have been focusing on other things.

I did a new update to AOSN for the first time in several months, starting to get more of a feel of what I want for it, and understanding of how it should work. I am still finding difficulties getting the cartoon style right, it just isn't something I am used to. As was planned before alot of the characters were cut or altered. I plan to add new characters and start anew with the story, clear the slate and start fresh.

I have also been focusing heavily on Rain. Project Cloudy Skies is well into the beginning processes including character re-designs, costume designs, more complete storylines the works. I have been reading a lot into novel writing and am getting a much firmer grasp on what it's going to take to make these stories work.

In the meantime I have continued practice in Painter X and have become more fluent and comfortable with the program. Things are looking up

No comments: