
Always stays the same, nothing ever changes.
The month trial period is almost over! No returns from the readers yet, but I am excited to get back to working on the book. I've looked at a couple places to break the book at but i am still unsure. I would have to make new climaxes and possible reorganize things and this concerns and confuses me, the book was planned as a single book, that's what the arcs were written for.
I have joined critique circle and hopefully I can get some insight there, I just worry how difficult it will be to read the book in the entirety as it is now. I need advice but I need someone that has read the book for the advice to be valid, I need an outside opinion! My editor just hit Chapter 9, so she is just about halfway through which is good, I'm just impatient.
No comments:
Post a Comment