Monday, March 21, 2011

Round Here


She walks along the edge of where the ocean meets the land

So the Prologue is up for review on Reddit as we speak and will be debuting on Critique Circle on the 23rd. It feels nice to finally be getting some responses, the people of Reddit has been very helpful so far, pointing out things I never noticed and making me look at this differently which is great. The more advice the better! The community is just so great.

Due to the issues I've been having with the Jake portrait I have put it on hold while I do some practice to see if I can get better. Lighting has always been an issue for me, mostly because I started painting late, I feel somewhat behind, but I know I am drastically better than when I first started, it's just frustrating.

It feels weird with the book coming to fruition. I have thought about getting a single copy printed as is just to give to people to actually read it, so many people have issues reading on the screen, but I have to remember the book is massive as it currently is.

No comments: