Sunday, August 23, 2009

Call and Answer


Don't go worrying about me
I want to go to school, after these three years of living life I finally want to do it for my own sake, who saw that coming. I suppose I should get on it.

I was looking at Joe Kubert School for graphic novels and cartooning, being a huge fan of the work of both his sons who teach there. I sent a request for more information so lets see what happens. But going to a school so far away and outside the country might be difficult, I really wouldn't even know how to go about it, but for now I am just going to look into some more things.

I just have a strong urge to actually complete something soon, and become something, I am still so young but I feel time creeping up on me and I know if I just sit around idly that next thing you know it will be 20 years later, I'll have 2 kids and have no idea where the time went and wondering why I never completed what I always wanted to.

No comments: