
You should have seen that sunrise
The number of people that have requested copies of the novel is steadily increasing and in ways is easing my anxiety. The more it is exposed the more rounded the general opinion will be, and it ensures that at least a few will read it in the entirety. At this time 9 people have copies.
I made a story arc map this morning, trying to figure out where the book can be split into parts, I am still undecided whether to make it a two or three parter. During the creation of the diagram I realized some of the arcs didn't resolve, getting lost in the Rain History arc. I want to work on changing that, but there's really no point until some people read the copies they already have.
I am obviously having issues with the lock-it-up-and-throw-away-the-key-for-a-few-months phase. I am trying to focus on getting the promo art ready but I just keep thinking about the story line and things I think I could do better. Trying to keep the document closed is harder than I thought it would be.
1 comment:
Just be thankful you are to the "first draft done" stage! Most people don't even get that far. I am half way there and it seems like an impossible goal on the horizon.
Post a Comment