Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sleeping Sickness

Maybe I'll sleep when I am dead

I haven't written a post in a bit here, very little news to share. I am back to editing the book and the chapters are coming up for review on CC (http://www.critiquecircle.com/novel.asp?action=view&id=1443). I working on the chapters. Originally the book had twenty two massive chapters and I decided it would just be easier to cut them down for better reading.

I've started cutting things, only about 5,000 words so far but it's a start. I still don't know if I am going to be able to cut it enough to suffice for one book or if I will still have to split it up. I guess we will see.

On the art front I am working on character sheets for an OCT called Artists at the Ready ( http://artists-at-the-ready.deviantart.com/) I have a month before the contest begins but I am excited, I haven't entered a contest in a while.

More to come later

No comments: