Warn your warmth to turn away, here it's December every dayPlenty of changes to come. My first reader just finished the book and the overall opinion was good, but as was suspected the weakness is in the start. I am realizing that the book is far further from ready than I thought and I think a lot of that was because things were feeling stagnant and I wanted things to get moving. Well things are moving now and it will be for the best for the story.
A friend of mine is helping with the editing, which is a great relief and is extremely helpful. Grammar was never my strong suit, but I am learning. This whole thing has been a huge learning process, which has been exciting and frustrating all at once.
I feel that there is so much to do, with everything. On top of all the book stuff, we will be moving at the end of the month. We have to find a place in North Vancouver that allows cats and then we have to do the actual move and set everything up under the new address etc. So there may be some downtime during that era, but hopefully thing will return to normal soon enough.
I will be attending Cos & Effect in August assuming all goes as planned. Unfortunately due to the hectic nature of life I haven't had much time to work on a costume, so I'll probably just be taking pictures. I may do some advertising for the book, but we will see.
I just realized that it is not Wednesday so you guys get an early blog post, lucky you! Off to work!
210,639
No comments:
Post a Comment