
Tell them God just dropped by to forgive our sins
We have a site! www.projectcloudyskies.com
It has been a hectic start of the week, words are burned into my eyelids, I have never done so much editing in my life. In between editing I have been signing up to all sorts of social media sites and reactivating my twitter, just anything to help get the word out. I feel like a chicken with its head cut off.
I am in the process of shopping for an editor. I am still stuck in a position where I am unsure how to cut down the Jake arc at the start of the book and I am riding friends and family hard to get some opinions. Since I am now in the second half of the book for editing, even I am enjoying myself more, there is just so much more action there. Once again, I am scatter-brained at the moment.
I missed another submission date on CC so there will be no chapter up for crit this week unless I can muster up an additional 27 credits, which I simply don't have time for.
All I can think about right now is the book and editing. Gotta keep pushing that word count down. I am beginning to think a July release is a little bit optimistic. Which is disappointing, but at the same time it would probably be better for the book. Who knows.
Thinking about doing a content to celebrate the upcoming launch though, so we'll see.
221,403
No comments:
Post a Comment