
Who am I supposed to be, and what do I believe
Well writing is going well still, as is to be expected, chapter 6 and 7 come down from review tomorrow at midnight. I haven't looked at any of the critiques yet but I am sure they will be as helpful as always.
261,577
Not a huge drop in word count since last week, but I'm working on it, I expect a bigger drop when the chapters come down and more editing is done.
On the art front, I keep getting frustrated. I want to participate in AATR with the lovely ladies of TBAG, but the same reason why I never progressed with that project is still plaguing me.
I have a specific style in my head that I want so bad to use with these girls, but I just cant' draw it. My hands keep feeling. I think I could do it with other characters, but for some reason not with them. I'll draw for hours trying to force it but it just won't happen, I think this is the worst artist's block I have ever had but of course it's just them, that's all.
This is all I have managed to get done and be partly satisfied with in a month and a half, I've never had this much trouble with a Character Tournament before. And I haven't even started on El's page which I can imagine won't be easy either.All I can do is just keep trucking and hope I break that barrier before the contest closes, I have four weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment