
They knock you down, I'll pick you up, they laugh at you, I'll shut them up
I have been working on revamping my chapter system and in the process of doing so I have found my biggest chapter so far. Chapter 13, 18,000 words, 22 pages. I think that's a new record! This only reinforces the fact that redoing my chapters was a smart move.
As always writing and editing has all I have been really doing as of late, my life really isn't one of excitement. Though someone wanted to commission me to make a gnome that looks like her husband last night at a friend's birthday party, we will see how that pans out.
I have been contemplating going back to school, but have been unable to decide what for. I thought maybe art but that would be more for my own improvement not to get a job and I could go for writing but I fear that would make the task of writing the all the more difficult. I would like to be able to get a decent paying job if this writing gig doesn't pan out but what?
I suppose I could start doing freelance article work or something of the like but it's all speculation at this point.
I should really make a new banner for this page.
Well I am off to meander and make some lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment