Wednesday, June 22, 2011

None of Us Are Free

If you don't say it's wrong then that says it's right

Been editing like crazy and it's been get easier to be ruthless, which I suppose is a good thing. I feel like Edward Scissorhands, cutting so much away! Anyways on another note, we have a facebook group, yay!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rain-The-Series/236612996348867

I will be uploading some art there and updates, but there's nothing too special on it yet. I would like to get a site up and running sometime this week, last weekend I ended up going camping so I didn't have much time to do anything. So fingers crossed!

I am planning to upload a chapter to Deviant Art here
pretty soon, just trying to figure out which one would be best. So much to think about! I am still uncertain what I will do for the cover but here is a couple thumbnails.
All thoughts are welcome!

232,211

No comments: