You're singing the songs, thinking this is the lifeWriting has been going fantastic. Yesterday I discovered that for some reason I didn't have a chapter scheduled for review this week, which was unfortunate, so I decided to work on the chapters already in queue. Reading crits always inspires and lights me on fire with inspiration and vision.
I was up until 3 am last night editing and I didn't want to stop but I had to some time. It was such a fantastic feeling and I think it has bled into today.
252,303
Getting closer every day. My goal is 180,000 words, better yet 150,000 if possible, but I would be satisfied with 180,000. I am still working my way through the second major edit, so we will see.
72,303 words to go. I am optimistic.
I think the hardest part about writing, is convincing yourself to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment